"Arrogantly, I thought I knew what it was,
But apparently there's
Still so much more for me to learn."

- Dwayne Morgan, "I Thought I Knew Love"

Time to get serious and tone things down just a little with another spoken word piece by Mr. Dwayne Morgan entitled "I Thought I Knew Love". Again, backed by a live band, Dwayne delivers a very heartfelt performance and tribute to the kind of love that must be unconditionally embraced - because you never know when, where, and how you'll be called upon to experience and give love on a much higher level. The real tribute in this performance is to Dwayne's grandmother who also serves as - "the teacher". I won't reveal too much, because I want you to experience this lesson...



Bookmark and Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 Posted in | , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to ""I Thought I Knew Love" - Dwayne Morgan"














Copyright 2008-2012 All Rights Reserved.



















Poetry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory