I'm not going to lie when Whitney Houston died, I did not feel the need to rush to my blog to post the details of her death to be popular or anything like that. This woman blessed us with an unspeakable gift that I will never forget... she was there with me (and other fans of my generation) in the 80's, 90's, and now. So, as a fan I took to engaging myself in CNN and Facebooking with my friends who were also remembering and honoring Whitney. I was mourning a voice that had been a constant in my life since I was in junior high school. With the rest of her fans around the world, I too went to church today via BET and CNN and was grateful that her mother Cissy Houston allowed her fans to take part in Whitney's homecoming. 


     I'm just grateful...


Whitney Houston, thank you for blessing us with your voice.



GIFTED.

 

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, February 18, 2012 Posted in | , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Soul Quiet: Day 8-19"














Copyright 2008-2012 All Rights Reserved.



















Poetry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory