Press Release: LOVE JONES AND LOVE POEMS THE TOUR 2009
"Let me be your revolutionary flame
The liberated lion you wake up next to
and exchange warm salutations with.
I yearn to feel the fire of your kiss
as we build, debate, agree to disagree
while walking freedom's beautiful path"....
Excerpt from "Let Me Be Your Revolutionary Flame" Copyright 1999
Christopher D. Sims a.k.a. UniverSouLove
To not allow yourself to enjoy the work of this talented and gifted spoken word artist would be a sin. UniverSouLove is now available for features and is currently embarking on his own one man show, spoken word tour - Love Jones and Love Poems the Tour for 2009. For booking please e-mail: booking@universoulovethepoet.com
ST Brings Back #knockcanceroutdabox Campaign
-
When my Mother passed from a Cancer related illness, I promised myself that
I would do, "something". It didn't matter how small, I wanted to do
"something"...
4 days ago
One Responses to "Spoken Word Artist: UniverSouLove"
Post a Comment